Finally, Il-2 Sturmovik 1946 4.13 patch by Team Daidalos is released.
Original thread and download links:
Also SAS modact is out. Only AI planes pack (and FBDJ) is missing.
As we did with 4.12 patch SOV will be updated shortly.
Start preparing your IL2 installations.
The FS staff
SOV Server has been updated to support latest Team Daidalos 4.12.2 patch.
Here are the links to 1c forums and 4.12.2m patch:
As usual, even if the server will be stock, mods will still be allowed and will be suggested to get the best playing experience.
We suggest installing the latest SAS modact for 4.12.2m (the old one is not compatible with 4.12.2) with his AI planes pack and play enabling it on JSGME, while choosing SAS modact in IL2 selector.
Here is the link to SAS forums with links to the patches needed to update.
If you have any trouble getting up to date, you will find more detailed instructions on our forums. The FS staff will be glad to help.
We have upgraded the servers! The new location for each is listed below:
pass = cool
We hope to see you in the Skies!
Server IP: 188.8.131.52:21040
Teamspeak IP: 184.108.40.206:8761 pw = cool
Read the server rules before you fly!
- No vulgar or abusive language.
- You may attack planes on the ground with guns, rockets and bombs.
- Do not steal kills or shoulder shoot. Cover your teammates rather than jumping in front of them or shooting from behind them. For more info on wingman etiquette ask an FS member.
- Attacking your comrades will result in automatic banishment.
- Keep the teams balanced. Join the smaller team when you enter!
- If you score 15 team kills in one month you will be banned for the remainder of the month.
- Select "refly" after you land, bail, or die.
- Wingtip smoke is not allowed.
- Fly with honor and respect.